We’ve all been there. We want to eat a chocolate cake but don’t actually want to make it. Especially if you want to make it gluten-free, buying one off the shelf at your local bakery isn’t really an option — unless you live in Gluten-free Land then by all means.
The problem is, you have all the ingredients except one important one — willpower. That’s where this mug cake comes in handy. It literally takes a few minutes to whip it all up, and it has all the chocolate fudginess (we’ll make it a word) you’re craving!
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Add all dry ingredients to a microwaveable mug and mix.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until there are no lumps. Add in chocolate chips.
- Microwave for about 50 seconds. Best served when warm. Enjoy!